We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, January 26, 2013 @ 7:55 PMLife is a test
You know how when you get really pissed at someone and can’t control your emotions you say “I hope you die”. Please, take back your words because words came with a very strong feeling which turns into a wish or should I say a curse.
Recently 2 precious people just found out they were sick, as in really sick and it runs in the family. It’s so serious to a point that he has to go for (i can’t even say it). One of my friends just went for a small ‘fix’ and I finally understand why he has been missing sometimes. If I, just receiving the news already can’t handle it, how can they control the pain they feel? Plus keeping it from their friends!
Just 5 minutes ago I checked my twitter and got to know Ibrahim (this i can mention) lost his memory when he passed out halfway through a soccer match. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why do people over exert themselves. Maybe they didn’t know, but what I’d like my not-so-many readers to do is to take care of your health. Even if whatever sickness runs in the family, stay positive because life is a test. Test on how strong you are, and it’s all in the mind. Ibrahim, even if I’d only seen you for 10 days straight, Bambarayon will try our best to help you as much as we can. Doa is the best. Visiting two of them soon.
AND PLEASE TRY TO CONTROL YOUR SMOKING ADDICTION IF YOU DO.
"The ups and downs in life are also very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive!"
Labels: All I could do was cry, Life is a test, You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |