We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, January 31, 2013 @ 11:34 PMMotivation to run?
![]() ![]() For the first time in 2013, I finally managed to persuade myself to run 2.4km. For those people who regularly run, getting 5 points might be nothing. But 14.01minutes seems to be a huge challenge. GAH! Ok some tips for those who want to really pass NAPFA 2.4km, good luck! Tip #1: Start small Start with shorter distances twice or thrice a week. Well, my teacher told me to run for 20 minutes everyday but I bargained with my body. I personally feel jogging/running for 1km twice a week is reasonable. From my bad experience today, I can tell you how horriblly wobbly your legs will feel when you have not ran for a month. Your muscles would not corporate as it’s so sudden. Tip #2: Stamina In relation to Tip #1, it is to improve your own stamina. It all depends on how much you discipline and prepare yourself. To be prevented are gas drinks- CocaCola, Sprite, Energy drink, Coke Diet as it affects your stamina. Although it has a ‘diet’ at the back of Coke, doe not mean it’s healthier. Yes, you can take one energy drink before the run but one is enough. What is most recommended is a balanced-diet. Tip #3: Stretch properly You need to be aware of which muscles you’d be using most or least. It’s best to consult a coach (PE lessons) or you can just research online! Google is our savior. I used to think stretching was senseless and couldn’t understand why there was a need to stretch. It’s like warming up your body and there’s less chances to feel pain halfway running (for me at least). I wouldn’t advice you to wake up and straight away run, tried and suffered, trust me. Tip #4: Don’t kancheong! Only if you’re confident that you can maintain the starting speed or get faster, then carry on. Don’t kancheong when you know you can’t maintain it, stopping is demoralizing for yourself. Keep your pace in a rhythm. What I usually do is jog while songs are played in my mind. Your mind has this magical power to naturally control your legs to synchronize with the beat of the song. It helps to distract your mind from focusing on how tired your body is and makes your run/jog more interesting.
Just in case if you don’t know what’s kancheong..
Tip #5: Drink lots of water Ok not a lot to the extent you get bloated, but enough to sustain you for the entire run. Anyone who exercises can become dehydrated especially in hot, humid conditions (almost all day). There is a possibility of heat stroke or heat exhaustion. ![]() OKAY, that’s it, hope I’ve helped! Jia you :) Labels: be patient., exercise, Makan, motivation back to top? |