We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, February 4, 2013 @ 11:55 PMEndure, suzana
First period of the week was Physical Education and Mr Y would let us play games only after everyone had passed their NAPFA. Since I have completed the 5 stations, and my upper body is sore, why not I take a break from PE for a day? AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THERE’S A NEW PE TEACHER TODAY AND THEY PLAYED HANDBALL. I had a short nap in PE as the sound of the raindrops overlapped the shrieks of my classmates. Did you know listening to raindrops can actually be terapeutic? I was suffering in chem class, fighting with my eyes to stay awake as we were learning a new topic today. Math in the ava room? Perfect >:) Fuh, that pathetic person who purposely tells the whole world to hit my arms. FUH IM NOT AS STRONG AS YOU OK.Labels: distraction, My bag was effing huge., study, You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |