We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 @ 12:14 AMLists- 23 days to 2015
Making lists, its what Asians do. 23 things cause 23 days to 2015. List of random/normal things about Suzana: 1) Skinny straight fries > Fat wiggly ones. 2) Thinks I can study just by reading powerpoint slides. 3) Snacks unconsciously. I have sweets, biscuits in bags that I use for over a week. 4) After effect: snack wrappers can stock in my bag for a week. 5) I have a problem of forgetting to drink after a meal. 6) I have lost my ezlink over 5 times. They just disappeared? 7) Waterproof phone waterproof earpiece waterproof camera waterproof bag so I can be cool under the rain. 8) The shoe rack at home is for display. No one actually arranges their shoes until a guest is coming. 9) Thus, don't ever ever ever come to my house without informing a week earlier. I need to clean it to portray myself as a civilized human. 10) I get really amused over magic tricks (and tell me how its done after that because I would think about it for a long time) 11) I like pop-out stickers. On cards, phones, letters, study desk. 12) When my battery is 1% I don't really have that sudden panic attack to charge it anymore. It dies so I let it die until I am near the power socket. 13) I don't have to energy to travel to places I love anymore. 14) I usually forget the storyline of a book once I moved on to the next two. 15) I keep spoiling my earpiece by pulling it or sleeping on it I don't really know how. 16) I have been napping for minimum of 3 hours accumulated in a day. 17) I find it extremely tiring to socialize with more than 3 people. 18) I enjoy writing and taking random candid pictures. 19) I am able to not plan my presentation yet speak confidently. (don't do it Suzana) 20) I do not enjoy participating in debates though. 21) My 2014 aim was to bake and cook. What kind of aim is that? lol. 22) I do jump-shots because when I look back at the photo, I am able to bring myself to that moment of adrenaline. 23) I have 8 blogs haha goodluck searching Ladies and Gentlemen. ps; "studying" Labels: distraction, Stress, study, You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |