We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, December 29, 2014 @ 11:15 PMtank with the chiggas, angmoh, pinoy
This is my first dinner on 25th of December out with a bunch of friends and it was an enjoyable night indeed. I tried to capture everything before 2am in this video but I was caught up either with the cup/ball games, the snapchat war, video games, twister, continuous eating from 6pm to 6am. There were so much food that even when our tanks were full, consumption did not stop. Although Christmas commonly comes together with pork or turkey, everything was double confirmed halal with the specific stamp (except for one thing which I didn't touch). And I am the only Muslim but they still invited me awww. Gifts exchange was nice too, it has been awhile. Things I learnt? Climbing improves your flexibility thus you will perform better and sustain longer on the mat than before climbing. The team climbers attained the top 3 positions HURAYYY! Having stronger arms does not mean you are faster in handling cups. However, having stronger arms means you can pick friends up when they fall too right? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA OK GOODBYE. Labels: #69, A dude asked me "What will you do if aliens invade Earth?", distraction, Eat, Everyone was so enthu, F language aint vulgar, Happy shopping, IWMHBAF, Makan, My bag was effing huge. back to top? |