We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, September 20, 2016 @ 2:29 AMSign to Mandarin
Learning a language is a commitment man. When there were performance trainings on top of the weekly classes after lessons, it was long and draggy and you just can't wait to go home to rest. The first time I used sign language in public, it was the most uncomfortable conversation ever. The stares, the eagerness to get a message across, the advanced speakers of sign language going on about a story that was 50% blur.
This arduous phase, with tolerance and determination, will be better.
2.0 Mandarin
Its grammar and sentence structure is slightly similar to Malay. I swear I can't differentiate between the second and third tone when practiced in a genuine conversation. Just like sign language, there will be the fluent speakers who may correct or laugh at you. Either way, these mini experiences is most important as what is taught on paper and audio is vastly different from native speakers' slang. I came across a few instances of random numbers in between words. Chinese culture is foreign yet familiar. For example: Kan yi kan
Wei shen me like that??????
Labels: adventure, Heels hurt :'), language, Makan, My bag was effing huge. back to top? |