We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, February 25, 2013 @ 2:31 AMDart Base Visit (16 February 2013)
Firstly, that’s a BA set I’m carrying! Don’t you underestimate this muscular girl.I’ve been to the furnace, HTA, CDA, a few fires stations, and finally Dart Base! Awe at this inspiring team of people I know existed on paper but never bothered to research to find out more. In sec 2, I was studying about this Disaster Assistance Rescue Team (DART) for a competition and had memorized the details but did not understand. They are trained to do complex rescue missions not only in Singapore! They are also obviously under SCDF therefore that makes me proud somehow, haha. DART is known worldwide and regarded as one of the best urban search and rescue teams IN THE WORLD. I just had to emphasize. So if your mind is so small and limited as you assume that SCDF do not have anything to do, your choice lah. But if I had captured your interest, do google DART and watch their videos and you might aspire to be like them as well! Here’s one of the videos of it’s training/ challenge/ selection. ps; fortunate that we have friends from boon lay sec who came with transport. We ‘tompang’ on their humongous bus which could fit 40 students but occupied only 10 seats. Labels: Everyone was so enthu, Fun, motivation, My bag was effing huge., ncdcc back to top? |