We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, April 18, 2013 @ 4:53 PMNCDCC Day 2013 (12 April 2013)
Officially, this marks the last NCDCC DAY PARADE for me. It’s an honor to be in the Guard Of Honor (GOH Gold Unit) Contigent, once again. It was only possible
I’ve to a confession to make, I didn’t clip my collar. It’s was an obstacle! Jun Zhi and I were stretching our eyeballs out for Isa to have a trio-ASM photo for the last time. When with them, I instantly reflect on how unmotivated I am to do other things in life. Hahah as we live like an hour ride away (It’s considered far in Singapore), we don’t bother to meet up.
Hiroshiiiiii. This encik is a year faster than me as his school just started NCDCC and they used all the potential leaders. Yes, by observing just like that, I predict that his school would be lucky to have him. I didn’t get to snap with the rest like Alwany, Aaron.
OK so before you judge me, there are a majority of boys in NCDCC and all the girls that I know of are not here. But this one I have to say, is gayyyyy. He’s a thousand times hyper and energetic than me. If you find me talkative, oh you won’t survive with him. Ladies, if you’re looking for constant entertainment, here you go. HAHHA DAMN he was much smaller two years ago. I can’t seem to get hold of the photos we took but finally I’ve got one. balabalabalabala *does the finger shake thing*
Oh my ear-piercing lovelies. Not all was in as everyone was scattered, running against time.
The number ones featuring my ex ma’am. It’s weird how I still call her that when she no longer is the overall in charge. Beside me is my CLT Casey who was my senior in my lower sec days. Hmm, she’s back because she loves us, right? Anyway, it sucks every toilet break time/ changing time as Im like an awkward turtle.
Believe it or not, this is the Sir who trained me in my Senior-Non-Commisioner-Course (SNCO). He is shorter than me. It is a big deal even until now because he tries to bully everyone but he has to look up (literally) to them. Ahhh, I miss NEKRA.
This is my only photo with Zhi yao! He is secretly noisy but not chatty. Im not sure how to put it, but he is my savior for a lot of times I’m alone. hahhahah ok thanks ah suzy. He’s the only non-aqua in the group of aquas.
The best people who were carrying my stuff around, especially Selly. So they “choaped” the toilet and laid out my number 4 uniform. From head gear change to garters. They are the most patient. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t force them to do it. After marching out, we were only given 5 minutes to change for our Precision Drill Squad performance which had a really unexpected positive feedback from other school’s cadets’ tweets.
Jurong west cadets who attended (except for Darren and Kenneth) It was honestly torturous to get everyone together as we had our different contingents to attend to. So this was the closest.
My inspiring seniors who I looked up to since my first year. I address them as ma’ams now. Im surrounded by lovely people.
Birthday song before marching out of HQ.
Some came to support us, and we sort of neglected them. But yes, Im sure they enjoyed the PDS performance.
look at the standardized hentak kaki *very proud of all of them*
Ok from here, Im gonna try to control myself from blogging on NCDCC.
Labels: distraction, Fun, melting, ncdcc, satisfied, You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |