We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, August 17, 2015 @ 3:57 AMLicense
It's finally here. I'm still alive on the year I turn to that age where I have been waiting for my entire teenage life. Not to go club, buy a cigarette nor to just taste adulthood, I am finally allowed to take up drivers license in 2015 YAY!!!!!! However, I am a Virgo so that means everyone else gets to go through it first and it drives me crazily excited to get my hands on the wheel. But the true suzana wants to be in control of a ship like how she was with a kayak and a jetski equally as much as the strong friction on the hard ground. On the flipside, I get to listen on my friend's positive and not so positive experiences which both comes with automatic tips and learning points. Ps; latest YouTube struggle: WONG FU WEEKENDS. It's the end of the week, a wong fu week, it's a wong fu weekenddddddd! Labels: A dude asked me "What will you do if aliens invade Earth?", be patient., Fun, It's not the first time i heard that question., Life is a test back to top? |