We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, December 2, 2015 @ 4:58 PMWhen was the last time you did something crazy for the first time?
As I seek to try new things and test my limits in different situations, never had a 50km hike stopped by my mind. Equipment wise, I was well prepared. Mentally wise, I had came to a realization that this is the longest route that I will be taking since I could ever walk. There were harsher terrains, undesirable weathers and heavier loads on my back and waist. But this one, I didn't know if I could last above 40km. But I did. How can marathoners even run??I took the same amount of time walking the last 10kilometers as my first 25. Well, it seemed like the route was never going to end. My buddy was the best person to hike with, encouraging me through stories, endless jokes that I couldn't resist from aching my invisible abs and understanding my limits. With or without blasting music, we moved forward and never turned back (after all the effort). The pain in my breaking feet was so overwhelming that my knee wound was easily forgotten. Mind over body is real. It is amazing and your body will get double the next day. Labels: exercise, Heels hurt :'), Mission accomplished, My bag was effing huge., Outdoor love, You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |