We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, April 24, 2015 @ 11:46 PMSilent pledge
I experienced listening with my eyes and talking with my
hands.
We started our silent pledge in school before we traveled around
Singapore. It was one of the most eye-opening days because literally, we walked
in the shoes of the hearing impaired. My first 5 minutes challenge was not the
ayam penyet- because I could point to the picture to order, but the lady who
took the order and said to her colleague in a mother tongue “got mouth but
cannot open to use”. I guess I would get her frustration as she might see it as
a form of disrespect, and I didn’t even try explaining cause I had no clue on
how I should start. I walked away. So I didn’t buy drinks because the words
were so high and small I couldn’t possibly point accurately. That was my first
10 minutes of silence.
I can truly empathize from watching videos without sound, trying to lip read to the stares we received on public transports. It felt like we were a walking anomaly amongst the talking.
My brain and hands coordinated the most today and it wasn't a blue day like CLEOPATRA's (our group name) colour.
I loved it. I love that silence does not limit us from talking about anything under the sun. I love that signing with a group in public does not make me feel any discomfort. I love that I fell in love with this beautiful language.
ps; I missed my heartbeat performance :( as it was the exact timing as NCDCC 10 Years Day Parade.
yes, its tiring rushing in and out of camp sacrificing a little of both, but this is Suzana being happy. Shall write more in a new post.Labels: be patient., camp, Everyone was so enthu, exercise, Inhale love Exhale hate., Life is a test, melting, Mission accomplished, My bag was effing huge., You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |