We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, June 1, 2015 @ 12:01 AMWe only have one body
The part where every excited soul is given only one body is driving me crazy. I separate these activities into different categories where I consider the following: Compulsory, Optional, Stress Relief, Education, Family, Friends, Self reward, Positive, Negative, Energy level.For example, ODAC vs Promotional ceremony vs Unit annual camp. ODAC is physical training and they needed helpers but Im not in the main committee so I'm not obliged to help all the time eventhough they are my friends; promotional ceremony is stress free as there is no preparation or much things to do and to reward myself for going to school and enduring; unit annual camp is annual hah and definitely stressful, education of juniors and friends. ODAC: compulsory, extremely high energy, stress relief. PC: compulsory, low energy, stress relief, self reward. UC: optional, extremely high energy, positive, education. = life is a hard decision and at times you have to make decisions, and I took up the CLT course so I have to do my "job" and commit to what I signed up for. Or you can run away by saying "I got no choice what", we all have choices. Labels: be patient., camp, Life is a test, Mission accomplished, ncdcc, Outdoor love, Stress, You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |